Languages & Version Control
1st 1000 Projects!
Graphics & Media Experience
Marketing & Promotion Experience
Operating System Experience
macOS & iOS
≥ Catalina, iOS 13
≥ May '19 Update
Linux & Android
Web Development Experience
August 2017 - Present
- Wrote front-end code to customize customer-facing point of sale kiosks, mobile ordering apps, and online ordering web apps for restaurant and corporate cafeteria customers.
- Refactored the front-end interface to reduce project completion time by > 90%.
- Rebuilt the interface in reusable, semantic, and accessbile (ARIA - compliant) components.
- Refactored the mobile and online ordering products to re-use 95% of code from the kiosk.
- Created variable-based customization workflow to reduce custom CSS.
- Was recognized Employee of the Quarter (Q1 2019) for dramatic improvements to the product’s interface that improved the stability and customizability of the product, resulting in faster project turnaround times and increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Full Stack Developer
September 2010 - Present
- Full Stack Development and independent business consulting, serving nonprofits, small businesses and political campaigns using a variety of stacks as best fit the needs of each client. (See ‘Skills’ above)
Web Design Specialist
August 2016 - September 2017
- Designed digital marketing resources for the GM family of brands, vehicles and dealers.
- Integrated third-party digital sales and marketing solutions into dealer websites
Combined Teaching Experience
Teacher | SFF: Detroit, Woodward Academy, Hamtramck Academy
August 2014 - August 2016
- Taught English, grade levels 7-12.
- Served as an Academic Advisor and Robotics Class Instructor. (1st & Vex Robotics)
- Independently planned and taught English Reading Recovery courses, grade levels 7-12.
- Employed a hybrid online curriculum (Edgenuity) and flexible scheduling to responsively support student learning.
- Worked closely with resource teachers to support English Second Language students and students with Individualized Learning Plans.
Education & Certification
East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Arts, English
January 2008 - June 2013
Bachelor of Arts, French
January 2008 - June 2013
Michigan Secondary Education Certification
June 2013 - June 2014
Summer Intensive in Standard (Touraine) French
June - July 2012
- Xenial Employee of the Quarter (Q1 2019)
- Dean’s List, Seven Semesters
- BSA: Eagle Scout, Founder’s Award
- MACC Development
- Build Institute